There are now just 27 days to go until the start of Introbiz Expo 2016.
We are very excited to announce that the Introbiz Business Expo 2016 will be coming to you from the Motorpoint Arena, located in the heart of Cardiff on Wednesday, 9th November in just 27 days!
Last year’s Introbiz Cardiff Business Expo was massive, but 2016’s Introbiz Cardiff Business Expo is going to be even bigger and better!
This 1 day spectacular Cardiff Business Event in Wales will welcome 250 exhibition stands, 10 world renowned keynote speakers and 7 free workshops and training seminars which will cover all sorts of different business aspects including two from Google on marketing.
There will also be a business networking breakfast in Cardiff to kick off the event and this will be followed by a free speed networking session during the main Cardiff Expo.
Throughout the day, you will gain a wealth of knowledge and advice from the top entrepreneurs and this unique event will close with a VIP after party held at the newly refurbished venue “The Cornerstone”, in Cardiff.
Why Visit our Cardiff Business Expo?
Meet 10 world renowned keynote speakers – Baroness Michelle Mone OBE, Hilary Devey CBE, Sharon Lechter, Lyndon Wood, John Lee, Peter Sylvester, Camilita Nuttall, Bernardo Moya, Jermaine Harris, and our own Tracey Smolinski
- 250 Welsh, UK and international exhibitors
- Thousands of delegates attending this 1 day spectacular
- Record breaking breakfast networking breakfast
- 60,000 sqft venue – Motorpoint Arena
- 8,000 parking spaces
- 10 designated zones: Luxury car zone, networking zone, sustainability zone, London zone, Bristol and South West zone, digital zone, start-up zone, business travel zone, property zone and the Welsh start-up zone
- FREE business advice from business mentors
- Make thousands of business connections
- FREE Expo magazine and goodie bag
- FREE business card draws & plenty of Competitions with plenty of prizes to be won.
Following the Introbiz Expo, we are hosting a VIP after party at The Cornerstone, Cardiff.
Guests will enjoy an evening of luxury as a 3-course dinner will be served, provided by award-winning catering company, Spiros Caterers.
The evening will be filled with entertainment and the evening will end with a disco.