Introbiz Expo at The Dragons Stadium In Newport for 2019
Introbiz will be launching a brand new business exhibition in association with the Dragons.
Coming to Rodney Parade Stadium on Thursday, 19th September, from 8:30am until 4pm.
Filled with over 60 exhibitors from a wide range of industries, 6 keynote speakers and over 1,000 businesses expected to visit, this is an incredible opportunity to showcase your business to a wider audience across South East Wales.
If you’re an entrepreneur, aspiring business owner, consultant, coach, marketing professional, author or more, then this is a must attend event for you.
Now celebrating our 10th year in business, we decided to bring to you even more opportunities to showcase your brand.
This will be our 8th consecutive year of hosting what is now one of the UK’s largest business events. We’ve worked with Lord Alan Sugar, Grant Cardone, Hilary Devey CBE, Baroness Michelle Mone OBE, Sharon Lecher, Suggs from Madness and many more.
We’ve also worked with thousands of exhibitors, hosted a number of seminars and feel proud to have generated millions of pounds’ worth of business through our events and exhibitions.
You can see our previous Expo by clicking on the video above.
Exhibitors will receive a 6ft table, chairs, a plain tablecloth and are able to bring 3 pop up banners and promotional material. You can also choose to have a space only area.
You’ll be able to connect with potential clients, meet other exhibitors and learn from the speakers and seminars.
See the latest Floor plan.
6ft table top or space only – £499
12ft table top or space only – £899
Here are the benefits of exhibiting:
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and networking opportunity and build long-lasting relationships with the speakers, sponsors and exhibitors
- Listen and learn from world-class keynote speakers
- Business seminars hosted by industry specialists
- Meet hundreds of businesses looking to connect with you
- Connect with exhibitors from a range of industries
- Promotion on the Introbiz website, our social media platforms with a reach of 100,000 and within the accompanying event magazine
- Promote your brand and enjoy more exposure across South East Wales