There are now just 22 days to go until Wales’ Biggest Business Expo – the Introbiz Business Exhibition in Cardiff, Nov 2016.
We are very excited that Wales’ Biggest Business Expo for 2016 will this year be coming to you from the Motorpoint Arena, located in the heart of Cardiff, Wales on Wednesday, 9th November 2016, which is now only 22 days away!
Last year’s Introbiz Business Exhibition in Cardiff was massive, but 2016’s Introbiz Business Expo is going to be way bigger and way better!
This 1 day spectacular Cardiff Business Event will welcome 250 exhibition stands including a motor zone with over £1m worth of cars on display, 10 world renowned keynote speakers (including Michelle Mone, Hilary Devey & Sharon Lechter – see below) and 8 free workshops and training seminars which will cover all sorts of different business aspects including two Seminars from Google on marketing as well as a Double Your Business workshop and many other Business Growth Workshops in Cardiff.
There will also be a business networking breakfast in Cardiff before the business expo to help kick off this amazing Cardiff based Business event and this will be followed by a free speed networking session during the main Cardiff Business Expo.
Throughout the day, you will gain a wealth of knowledge and advice from the top UK & International entrepreneurs in this unique business event, which will then finally close with a VIP after party, networking event and charity fundraiser held at the newly refurbished venue “The Cornerstone”, in Cardiff, Wales later the same evening.
Why Visit our fantastic Business Exhibition in Cardiff?
Meet 10 world renowned top Entrepreneur keynote speakers – Baroness Michelle Mone OBE, Hilary Devey CBE, Sharon Lechter, Lyndon Wood, John Lee, Peter Sylvester, Camilita Nuttall, Bernardo Moya, Jermaine Harris, and our own Tracey Smolinski
- 250 Welsh, UK and international exhibitors
- Over 5,000 delegates attending this 1 day spectacular Cardiff business event
- Record breaking breakfast networking event in Cardiff prior to the expo.
- 60,000 sqft venue with giant car zone and food zone all within the main Motorpoint Arena
- 8,000 parking spaces near by
- 10 designated zones: Luxury car zone, networking zone, sustainability zone, London zone, Bristol and South West zone, digital zone, start-up zone, business travel zone, property zone and the Welsh start-up zone
- FREE business advice from business mentors, marketing specialists including Google, and business Growth Experts.
- Make thousands of new business connections
- FREE Expo magazine and goodie bag for all delegates
- FREE business card draws & plenty of Competitions with plenty of fab prizes to be won.
Following the Introbiz Expo, we are hosting a VIP after party, networking event and charity fundraising event at The Cornerstone venue in Cardiff, Wales, UK.
All VIP after party guests will enjoy an evening of luxury as a 3-course dinner will be served, provided by award-winning catering company, Spiros Caterers.
The evening will be filled with entertainment and fundraising events and following our band, the evening will end with a disco.