We are very excited that Wales’ Biggest Business Expo for 2016 will this year be coming to you from the Motorpoint Arena, located in the heart of Cardiff in South Wales on Wednesday, 9th November 2016, which is now in just 9 days!
Last year’s Introbiz Business Expo was massive, but 2016’s Introbiz Business Expo is going to be way bigger and way better (especially as we already have over 6,000 delegates registered to attend).
This 1 day spectacular Welsh Business Event will welcome 250 exhibition stands including a motor zone with over £1m worth of cars on display, 10 world renowned keynote speakers (including Michelle Mone, Hilary Devey & Sharon Lechter – see below) and 8 free workshops and training seminars which will cover all sorts of different business aspects including two Seminars from Google on marketing as well as a Double Your Business workshop and many other business workshops including Business Growth workshops.
There will also be a business networking breakfast before the business expo to help kick off this 1 day spectacular Welsh Business event and this will be followed by a free speed networking session during the main UK Business Expo.
Throughout the day, you will gain a wealth of knowledge and advice from the top UK & International entrepreneurs and this unique Welsh business even, which will then finally close with a VIP after party , networking event and charity fundraiser held at the newly refurbished venue “The newly opened Cornerstone venue”, in Cardiff, Wales later the same evening.
Why Visit Wales’ Biggest Business Event & UK Business Expo?
Meet 10 world renowned top Entrepreneur keynote speakers – Baroness Michelle Mone OBE, Hilary Devey CBE, Sharon Lechter, Lyndon Wood, John Lee, Peter Sylvester, Camilita Nuttall, Bernardo Moya, Jermaine Harris, and our own Tracey Smolinski
- 250 Welsh, UK and international exhibitors
- Over 5,000 delegates attending this 1 day spectacular welsh business event
- Record breaking breakfast networking event prior to the expo.
- 60,000 sqft venue with giant car zone and food zone all within the main Motorpoint Arena
- 8,000 parking spaces near by
- 10 designated zones: Luxury car zone, networking zone, sustainability zone, London zone, Bristol and South West zone, digital zone, start-up zone, business travel zone, property zone and the Welsh start-up zone
- FREE business advice from business mentors, marketing specialists including Google, and business Growth Experts.
- Make thousands of business connections
- FREE Expo magazine and goodie bag
- FREE business card draws & plenty of Competitions with plenty of fab prizes to be won.
Following the Introbiz Expo, we are hosting a VIP after party, networking event and charity fundraising event at The Cornerstone venue in Cardiff, Wales, UK.
All VIP after party guests will enjoy an evening of luxury as a 3-course dinner will be served, provided by award-winning catering company, Spiros Caterers.
The evening will be filled with entertainment and fundraising events and following our band, the evening will end with a disco.
You can find out more about this exclusive event here.