Introbiz is Wales’ National Business Network, celebrating ten years in business, we decided to bring to you even more opportunities to showcase your brand. This will be our 8th consecutive year of hosting what is now one of the UK’s largest business events.
Wales’ National Business Exhibitions have worked with Lord Alan Sugar, Grant Cardone, Hilary Devey CBE, Baroness Michelle Mone OBE, Sharon Lecher, Mark Wright and many more. We’ve also worked with thousands of exhibitors, hosted a number of seminars and feel proud to have generated millions of pounds’ worth of business through our events and exhibitions.
Exhibitors will receive a 6ft table, chairs, a plain tablecloth and are able to bring 3 pop up banners and promotional material. You can also choose to have a space only area. You’ll be able to connect with potential clients, meet other exhibitors and learn from the speakers and seminars. See the latest floor plan.
We are delighted to announce that Introbiz Expo at the Scarlets will be opened with a Networking Breakfast sponsored by MPS Industrial and live Q&A with headline speaker welsh rugby legend, Phil Bennett OBE.
Prices are as follows:
6ft table top or space only – £499
12ft table top or space only – £899
Introbiz Bundle – £1,750 + VAT
1 x 45 minute seminar slot of your choice which includes the following:
– Your business marketed across social media
– Your business marketed across the Introbiz website
– Your business included in the Introbiz Expo magazine
1 x full-page advertisement in the Introbiz Expo magazine:
– 1,000 copies printed
– Handed out to everyone who attends the Expo
– Copies will be distributed to hundreds of local businesses following the Expo
– A year’s worth of marketing
1 x 6ft table top stand at the Introbiz Expo:
– Showcase your business to hundreds of visitors
– Connect on a face to face basis with your target audience
– Increase brand awareness
Here are the benefits of exhibiting:
- Be part of an incredible networking opportunity and build long-lasting relationships with the speakers, sponsors and exhibitors
- Listen and learn from world-class keynote speakers
- Business seminars hosted by industry specialists
- Meet hundreds of businesses looking to connect with you
- Connect with exhibitors from a range of industries
- Promotion on the Introbiz website, our social media platforms with a reach of 100,000 and within the accompanying event magazine
- Promote your brand and enjoy more exposure across South West Wales
You can see the highlights following last year’s Expo here.