INTROBIZ BUSINESS NETWORKING CLUB EVENT AT HENSOL CASTLE
Sponsored by Effective HRM.
Welcome to our 9th Introbiz Business Club event at Hensol Castle in the Vale of Glamorgan on Friday, 12th October from 7:30-9:45am.
The Business Club event is one of our seven exclusive networking events that we hold for our members.
The event consists of a delicious networking breakfast, along with a top entrepreneur keynote speaker.
We’ve partnered with the Vale Resort Hotel to give our members an fantastic opportunity to network with their high end clients during our event.
This is a great networking opportunity and a way to connect with business owners, corporate companies and SMEs in a luxurious setting.
During the first hour, members and visitors will network informally with each other before a cooked breakfast or a continental selection is served.
During the second hour, Introbiz will welcome our keynote speaker Mark Wright, founder of Climb Online and Winner of BBC’s The Apprentice.
We’re delighted to welcome Mark back for the second time as our keynote speaker for the event. He’ll be discussing his business journey, since winning
The Apprentice and how he’s developed his company to be one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies. It’s the perfect opportunity to get inspired, whilst gaining valuable business tips and advice.
Mark will also be speaking and sharing the stage with his business partner Lord Sugar and The Apprentice Winners, at this year’s Introbiz Expo, on Thursday 22nd November, at the Motorpoint Arena Cardiff.
The agenda for the morning:
- 7:30 – 8:15am – Network with a wide range of businesses, whilst enjoying a selection of snacks & drinks refreshments.
- 8:15 – 8:45am – Continue to network as a delicious cooked breakfast will be served to your table.
- 8:45 – 9:00am – A welcome talk by Introbiz Directors Paul and Tracey Smolinski.
- 9:00 – 9:45am – A talk by our keynote speaker, Mark Wright, on his business journey since The Apprentice and his company successes.
- 9:45am – The event will finish, with the opportunity to hand out your business cards.
To see our highlights from previous Business Club events, please click here
|50 places available||£20.00||Per Person|
You can also find out more about what we do by visiting either The Introbiz Networking or The Introbiz Expo websites, as well as find some offers for Introbiz members by visiting the Introbizbox website.