Due to the success of our first sold-out social media & marketing strategy masterclass – we are delighted to announce that Introbiz members and visitors are invited to take part in another social media and marketing strategy masterclass on the 11th of May 2018 from 10am-1pm at Alexandra Gate, Ffordd Pengam, Cardiff, UK
Attendees will take part in a workshop with industry professionals including Ross Jones from Ouma Marketing, Neale Marketing and PIXAFUSION Digital- They will teach you the essentials when writing copy for your business to developing brand awareness through social media. There is so much to learn, so don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Ross Jones from Ouma Marketing will discuss:
- How to maximise your marketing budget
- How to translate perceptual positioning into effective marketing messages
- Why a digital strategy is non-optional
PIXAFUSION Digital will discuss:
- Digital Marketing in Today’s Social Climate
- Best Tips to Improve Brand Awareness
Huw Neale from Neale Marketing will discuss:
- What are your goals and objectives of social media?
- You’ve uploaded a post to social media, now what?
- Turning social media posts into tangible results
You will also get the chance to see our future marketing plans for the Introbiz Expo with headline speaker lord Sugar & former The Apprentice winners in the run up to the expo.
During the workshop, treats, danishes and refreshments will be available! Attendees must register at the event by 9:45am.
Limited space available, so book your ticket(s) now – £20 (members price) and non-members please contact the Introbiz team on 029 20 291 002 to book your place for £25.
See highlights of our last Introbiz Social Media and Marketing Strategy Masterclass here!
You can also find out more about what we do by visiting either The Introbiz Networking or The Introbiz Expo websites, as well as find some offers for Introbiz members by visiting the Introbizbox website.