We’re hosting a business networking training session with Peninsula on Thursday, 6th July from 3:30 – 6:00pm at Hensol Castle on The Vale Resort.
This business event is sponsored by Peninsula
Come and join us for a highly informative afternoon at The Vale Resort to find out all there is to know about HR, Health and Safety and Pensions. Peninsula will be hosting the training session and will cover the following:
– Managing changes in employment law due in 2017
– Updating documents of employment – contracts, handbooks, policies
– How to manage staff behaviour – performance, attendance, attitude, conduct
– Preventing employees from taking long-term sickness absence
– Avoiding HR tribunals, gross misconduct, underpaying staff etc.
– Maternity and paternity rights
– Age/sex/race/disability discrimination
– Health and safety responsibilities
– Reviewing your fire safety awareness, procedures and reminders
– The important employment law considerations with regards to auto enrolment
Following the training session, a regular power group business networking session will begin where members and guests can network and connect with each other.
The first hour will be used for informal networking while the second hour takes a more formal turn with the power group tables.
This is a great way to make a number of connections in a very limited space of time.
There will also be a selection of drinks and refreshments to enjoy.
Here are the prices for the event:
Members – £12
Non-members – £12
Spaces for this event are limited so please make sure you book your place to attend. You can do so by calling the team on 02920 291002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!